Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Crime

Police: 2-year-old boy dies after ingesting mother’s fentanyl in Ludlow

WLWT Digital Staff

LUDLOW, Ky. — A 2-year-old boy has died after consuming his mother’s fentanyl while she was sleeping, according to police.

Ludlow police officers responded to the 200 block of Stokesay Street at around 3:34 p.m. Thursday after receiving a report of a child not breathing. When first responders arrived at the scene, they found a 2-year-old boy in respiratory arrest. The child was taken to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where he later died, police said.

Click the link below to read the rest of this story.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police-2-year-old-boy-dies-after-ingesting-mothers-fentanyl-in-ludlow/35881034

Click here to get more news from the Bulldog

On the go, but don’t want to miss any Bulldog news? Go to the App Store and download apps for Bulldog Reports and The Bulldog Show to your Apple and Android mobile devices. It’s free!

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Bulldog Regional/Local

Kentucky State Police have confirmed they are conducting an investigation into the allegations

Entertainment

Also , Begged Joe To Run For WH To Salvage His Own Reputation And Made Porn Films With Prostitutes. Forensic Experts Prove Laptop IS...

National News

By Mark Hansel Bulldog Report managing editor The inaugural Freedom Fest in Morning View, Kentucky, drew a crowd of thousands to the farm of...

Health

Letter from St. E doctors and other healthcare professionals expresses strong opposition to mandate Deters law has received a copy of a letter from...