- Jeffrey Epstein, who died in prison while awaiting trial for child sex offences, reportedly gave marriage advice to tech mogul and billionaire Bill Gates, 65
- The pair met dozens of times at Epstein’s $77million Upper East Side townhouse, far more frequently than had previously been known, The Daily Beast reported
- Their meetings often resembled a ‘men’s club’ atmosphere, where the pair would gossip about Gates’ marriage, according to a person who attended them
- The two men were ‘very close’, according to the source
- A spokeswoman for Gates said the report was a ‘mischaracterization’
- The revelations came after Gates admitted to having an affair 20 years ago, and after a report said he asked two employees on dates while he was married
Jeffrey Epstein suggested Bill Gates should leave his wife Melinda during dozens of meetings at the convicted pedophile’s $77million Manhattan townhouse, according to a person who attended the ‘men’s club’-style get-togethers.
Gates’ visits to Epstein’s ‘lair’ were an escape from his unhappy marriage, and the pair ‘were very close’, a source told The Daily Beast.
The report alleges the pair’s friendship blurred personal and professional lines, and was much closer than Gates had previously admitted.
Click the link below to read the rest of this story.
Click here to get more news from the Bulldog
On the go, but don’t want to miss any Bulldog news? Go to the App Store and download apps for Bulldog Reports and The Bulldog Show to your Apple and Android mobile devices. It’s free!