Facebook had previously insisted the claim had been ‘debunked’
By Thomas Barrabi
Facebook said Wednesday it would no longer ban posts suggesting COVID-19 is man-made amid mounting calls from President Biden and other officials for further investigation into the pandemic’s origins.
The announcement marked a reversal for the social media giant. In February, Facebook said it would remove posts claiming the virus was man-made or manufactured “following consultations with leading health organizations, including the World Health Organization” who had “debunked” the claim.
Click the link below to read the rest of this story.
Click here to get more news from the Bulldog
On the go, but don’t want to miss any Bulldog news? Go to the App Store and downloads apps for Bulldog Reports and The Bulldog Show to your Apple and Android mobile devices. It’s free!